Every year since I’ve been in business I’ve always gotten a boatload of inquiries in the days and weeks following Christmas and New Years. I have no scientific proof of why this rare phenomenon occurs, but I truly believe it has to do something the smell of Christmas trees, baked turkeys and Christmas cookies, and the sound of football in your living room.
Yes, it’s that time of the year for me again… BOOKING SEASON.
So with that said, here are some booking tips.
- YOU CAN CALL ME!…… I answer my phone during all hours. BUT – If there is a good college or pro football game on, I will most likely not answer my phone. Leave a message or call during halftime, or after the game. Or heck, call on another day. I’m a guy, a straight guy who loves football more than the air I breathe. Haha! My phone numbers
- (808) 479-0685 – direct business cell
- (808) 489-7633 – personal cell
- DROP ME AN EMAIL – Email works great. I’m awesome with email and reply quickly. And you won’t get a generic automatic response from me like my other competitors. My email is email@example.com.
You don’t have to know much about wedding planning if you want to book your wedding with me. That’s what I’m here for. Think of me as your wedding superman. Except, I am Chinese, better looking, and can’t fly. I probably smell better too.
one more thing…. well one more…few more things.
- It’s good if you have a wedding date and time in mind.
- It’s good if you are flexible with that wedding date and/or time, but not necessary.
- And it’s good if you are not a butthead, crazy bride, or the girlfriend of Kim Jong Un, and want to hack my computer..
TALK TO YOU ALL SOON! And may the force be with you!