- HAWAII WEDDING PACKAGES
- A LA CARTE
OTHER STUFF I WRITE ABOUT
DREAM WEDDINGS FACEBOOK FEED
Dream Weddings Hawaii added 23 new photos.
3 days ago
This couple tied the knot two weeks ago in the mainland, came to Hawaii for their honeymoon, and hired me out to take some wedding photos. I had a great time talking about everything from God to the Eagles with them. Great couple.
#hawaiiweddigphotos #hawaiiwedding #Weddingphotos #love #marriage ... See MoreSee Less
Thank you Steve for everything!! It was a pleasure working with you from the start of planning to leaving Hawaii ❤️
1 week ago
Happy Valentines Day!
No weddings today! Thank God. The entire island has been storming today! Cats! Dogs! Elephants! It's been pretty bad.
Valentines Day, in my opinion, is the worst day to get married. Why? Well, while it may sound romantic, it's not.
And it's not any regular day. It's a day where retailers see dollar signs! It's a day that everything is more expensive! From flowers, flights, hotel rooms, chocolates, stuff animals.... It's either expensive or unavailable.
I saw a dozen roses in a cheap ass glass vase for $50 at Costco! $50!!! Are you kidding me? That would only cost $20 on a normal day.
Booking a restaurant on Valentines Day, oh boy. That's tough. If your significant other is a last-minute dude like me, forget it.
Moral of the story - you want to get married on Valentines Day, everything from taking a vacation to booking a dinner will be difficult - forever.
Just my two cents.
Yeah, and don't book your wedding on Super Bowl Sunday, either. ... See MoreSee Less
We always fly the day off the super bowl 😂 super cheap. But we had take out Mexican. I’d rather have tacos and a bouquet of doughnuts 🍩 instead! 😂
CURRENT HONOLULU WEATHER
- Is the city of Honolulu one of the Largest Modern Cities in America? Possibly…I bet you’re scratching your head, thinking,
- My Eagles & Nick Foles, Just Won The Super Bowl!So many sportswriters got it wrong – again.
- BRIDEZILLA! Nightmare Hawaii Wedding Client ~ Please ReadTo start, I want to say I usually don’t write
- Dave and Leanna’s Hawaii Vow Renewal Ceremony! 50 years together!50 Years Strong – Vow Renewal! from Steven Young
- Kids and Hawaii Weddings.
- How to Get Your Hawaii Marriage License
- Happy New Year! New Email Scam Inquiry! They are Getting Good!
- THE KNOT SCAM: Don't buy into their "advertising opportunities"
- Jared and Sherrie's Hawaii Wedding!!
- Bryan and Veronica's Hawaii Wedding Video
- Bryan and Veronica's Hawaii Wedding Gallery
- Guardians of the Galaxy, A MUST SEE! (No Spoilers)
- My Favorite Place to Eat: Yakiniku Don-Day, The Best Korean Food
- And Now, it was Kayla's Turn....
- Date Ideas (26)
- Movie Reviews (26)
- Gallery (30)
- Hawaii Restaurant Reviews (2)
- Hawaii Wedding News (69)
- Hawaii Wedding Tips (22)
- MY FAVORITE LIST FOR HAWAII (5)
- Photography Gallery (25)
- Recent Weddings (2)
- Restaurants for Receptions (1)
- Restaurants to Sample (1)
- Steven Says: (30)
- Things To Do! (1)
- Travel Advice (5)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Wedding Locations (2)
- Wedding Video (15)