Me with one of my clients. Wow, my hair is short in this picture HOW AND WHY I GOT INTO THE WEDDING INDUSTRY If I could travel back into time and tell my 18 year old self that I was going to be a wedding planner, my 18 year old […]
- HAWAII WEDDING PACKAGES
- A LA CARTE
DREAM WEDDINGS FACEBOOK FEED
2 days ago
4K is becoming the new standard for televisions. Cameras are upping their megapixels! People, this is not a good thing. There comes a point where SHARP IS TOO SHARP.
I use a 14-megapixel camera and that camera is so sharp, that I can see the peach fuzz on some of my brides faces from across the beach, 15 yards away! They have 40-megapixel cameras that are pretty much 4 times as sharp as my camera. Do you know what that means? 4 times as much wrinkles that it'll pick up.
If you've noticed, even your selfie camera on your phone, which is the worst camera in the world, is too sharp. And phones now come with a much-needed face filter to smoothen out your skin.
Don't get caught up in the resolution face. It's really not that great of a trend. ... See MoreSee Less
Dream Weddings Hawaii added 12 new photos to the album: Eric and Emily.
4 days ago
They used my vow renewal package as their wedding package to save money. They have a great love story. Emily lives in North America, Eric in the UK. She fell sick with a deathly liver virus and Eric dropped everything to take care of her. That won her over. Man, that would win any woman over. ... See MoreSee Less
Dream Weddings Hawaii added 32 new photos to the album: Brahim and Courtney!
1 week ago
What a great couple.
My minister had an accident with his eye. A tiny spec of metal lodged itself in there, so his eyes were very sensitive to light, tearing, and red. We asked Courtney if it would be okay if he would wear his shades during the ceremony and she said "It was all good!" It wouldn't look good in the pictures either.
After there ceremony, Troy headed to the hospital to get it removed.
Brahim and Courtney were awesome, laid back, a lot of fun to work with. ... See MoreSee Less
CURRENT HONOLULU WEATHER
- A Quick FAQ: 2017 Hurricane Season in Hawaii & Your WeddingHouston just got hammered by Hurricane Harvey and now
- Cheap Airfare, Hotel, and Car ~ From Dream Weddings Hawaii!On the extreme West Shore of Oahu, Yokohama Beach!
- Airfare is Cheap! Time for that Hawaii Wedding!Did that headline catch your eye? Well, it better! I
- The Overrated Outdoor Hawaii Wedding ReceptionOh boy, am I going to sound like a sourpuss here.
- Kids and Hawaii Weddings.
- How to Get Your Hawaii Marriage License
- Happy New Year! New Email Scam Inquiry! They are Getting Good!
- THE KNOT SCAM: Don't buy into their "advertising opportunities"
- Jared and Sherrie's Hawaii Wedding!!
- Bryan and Veronica's Hawaii Wedding Video
- Bryan and Veronica's Hawaii Wedding Gallery
- Guardians of the Galaxy, A MUST SEE! (No Spoilers)
- My Favorite Place to Eat: Yakiniku Don-Day, The Best Korean Food
- And Now, it was Kayla's Turn....
- Date Ideas (25)
- Movie Reviews (25)
- Gallery (30)
- Hawaii Restaurant Reviews (2)
- Hawaii Wedding News (57)
- Hawaii Wedding Tips (21)
- MY FAVORITE LIST FOR HAWAII (5)
- Photography Gallery (25)
- Recent Weddings (2)
- Restaurants for Receptions (1)
- Restaurants to Sample (1)
- Steven Says: (26)
- Things To Do! (1)
- Travel Advice (5)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Wedding Locations (2)
- Wedding Video (14)