Me with one of my clients. Wow, my hair is short in this picture HOW AND WHY I GOT INTO THE WEDDING INDUSTRY If I could travel back into time and tell my 18 year old self that I was going to be a wedding planner, my 18 year old […]
- HAWAII WEDDING PACKAGES
- A LA CARTE
DREAM WEDDINGS FACEBOOK FEED
Dream Weddings Hawaii added 39 new photos.
5 days ago
The days leading up to this wedding the weather report didn't look too promising. I didn't take it too serious because 9 times out of 10, it's not very reliable. I had a few weddings the day before, it was supposed to storm, but we had great weather.
But, boy was I wrong on this day. It stormed. And it stormed BAD... The entire island was stuck in some type monsoon. Roads and streams were flooding, phone alerts were going off.
To avoid the rain, we ended up doing the wedding on the porch of their vacation rental, rather than the beach. After the ceremony, the rain subsided and we were able to catch a few shots out on the beach. But after fifteen minutes, it began to come down again.
When I offered to the couple to come back on another day to get sunset shots, they refused.
The groom told me, "Steven, this is our story. The rain, running to get everything right, it was fun. It was perfect. It's our story and I'm very happy." His bride agreed.
Such a great attitude. Such a perfect attitude. His energy resonated throughout the entire party and honestly is still with me till this very day.
This is truly a lesson that you don't have to get the perfect weather, the perfect photos, the perfect location, to have the perfect wedding. It's all a matter of perspective - the perfect perspective if you ask me. ... See MoreSee Less
What a beautiful couple and a beautiful story.
7 days ago
I want to introduce my new hair and make-up partner
This gal will literally make you look younger. I'm not even joking about that. Check it out. If you have a wedding coming up with me, book her. ... See MoreSee Less
Prices of your services ?
CURRENT HONOLULU WEATHER
- Arie Luyendyk, The Bachelor, Ends Engagement, America Overreacts I’m a recent fan of “The Bachelor”
- Four Essential Ingredients to the Perfect Hawaii Beach Wedding Oh no, it’s another one of those frigging
- Is the city of Honolulu one of the Largest Modern Cities in America? Possibly… I bet you’re scratching your head, thinking,
- My Eagles & Nick Foles, Just Won The Super Bowl! So many sportswriters got it wrong – again.
- Kids and Hawaii Weddings.
- How to Get Your Hawaii Marriage License
- Happy New Year! New Email Scam Inquiry! They are Getting Good!
- THE KNOT SCAM: Don't buy into their "advertising opportunities"
- Jared and Sherrie's Hawaii Wedding!!
- Bryan and Veronica's Hawaii Wedding Video
- Bryan and Veronica's Hawaii Wedding Gallery
- Guardians of the Galaxy, A MUST SEE! (No Spoilers)
- My Favorite Place to Eat: Yakiniku Don-Day, The Best Korean Food
- Wedding Location Review: Waialae Beach Park
- Date Ideas (26)
- Movie Reviews (26)
- Gallery (30)
- Hawaii Restaurant Reviews (2)
- Hawaii Wedding News (70)
- Hawaii Wedding Tips (22)
- MY FAVORITE LIST FOR HAWAII (5)
- Photography Gallery (25)
- Recent Weddings (2)
- Restaurants for Receptions (1)
- Restaurants to Sample (1)
- Steven Says: (31)
- Things To Do! (1)
- Travel Advice (5)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Wedding Locations (2)
- Wedding Video (15)